Below you’ll find some of our favorite recent cooperative board game content from around the web, including reviews, unboxings, and playthroughs.
- Tantrum House reviewed the programming game Quirky Circuits:
- The Crew, the popular cooperative trick-taking game, won the 2020 Kennerspiel des Jahres.
- Ravensburger announced that they’ll be releasing The Princess Bride Adventure Book Game in October.
- Ryan and Bethany Board Game Reviews reviewed the survival game Don’t Let It Die:
- Mana Burn Gaming reviewed the adventure game Arkham Horror: Final Hour.
- Love 2 Hate reviewed the pattern building game Disney Hocus Pocus: The Game.
- Nice @ Dice reviewed the cooperative detective game Chronicles of Crime.
- Boards and Swords reviewed the puzzle game Meeple Party.
- Meepleonboard reviewed the the cooperative dexterity game Menara.
- Pixelkin reviewed the co-op dice game Back to the Future: Dice Through Time.
- GameTyrant reviewed the horror game Planet Apocalypse.
- GameNight! played the deduction game Similo:
- Boardgames with Niramas played the real-time memory game Panic Island.
- Dad vs Daughter played the dice game Harry Potter: Death Eaters Rising.
- The Dice Tower played the co-op party game Cross Clues.
- Rob’s Tabletop World played the real-time cooperative game Project: ELITE.
- Meet Me At The Table unboxed the cooperative fantasy game Diceborn Heroes:
- Tabletop Gaming Guild unboxed the real-time dice game Pandemic: Rapid Response.
- Rolling Solo unboxed the adventure card game The 7th Continent: Classic Edition.
- Over Knight Games unboxed the environmental game Endangered.
- The Meeple Inn unboxed the co-op exploration game Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress.
- Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion – BGG | Amazon | CoolStuffInc
- Disney Hocus Pocus: The Game – BGG | Amazon
- Deckscape: Escape from Alcatraz – BGG | Amazon | Cardhaus
- Last Defense! – BGG | Amazon
- Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America – BGG | Amazon | Miniature Market
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!