Below you’ll find some of our favorite recent cooperative board game content from around the web, including reviews, unboxings, and playthroughs.
- Behind the Box played a game of Escape the Dark Castle:
- Z-Man Games announced that they will be releasing Pandemic: Fall of Rome, the newest game in Matt Leacock’s Pandemic series.
- Triton Noir announced that their newest game, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood of Venice, will be coming to Kickstarter soon.
- The Cardboard Herald reviewed Tiny Epic Defenders (2nd Edition) and its expansion, The Dark War:
- The Lucky Roll reviewed Forbidden Desert.
- Down the Vent reviewed the newest version of The Game.
- One Stop Co-op Shop reviewed Stuffed Fables.
- UndeadViking reviewed Set A Watch.
- marcowargamer reviewed Pavlov’s House.
- iSlaytheDragon reviewed Menara.
- BGG user Ingaric reviewed The 7th Continent.
- Settler of the Boards reviewed Sprawlopolis.
- The Solo Meeple reviewed Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle.
- Big Boss Battle reviewed Fantasy Defense.
- Board Crazy played a game of One Deck Dungeon.
- Stay-At-Home Gamers played a game of Escape: The Curse of the Temple.
- Team Fun played a couple rounds of Dungeon WC.
- Boardgames with Niramas played a game of Dragonfire.
- BoardGames4K played a four-player game of Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Curse Island.
- GameNight! played a game of Forbidden Sky.
- Married with Board Games unboxed Ghost Fightin’ Treasure Hunters:
- D&E miniature and board games unboxed Village Attacks.
- MadLadDesigns unboxed Folklore: The Affliction.
- The Dice Tower unboxed 5 Minute Marvel.
- AliPlaysALot unboxed Black Orchestra.
- Board Game Coffee unboxed Tiny Epic Zombies.
- Every Night is Game Night, One Stop Coop Shop, and CoOp Cast chatted about new cooperative games from Gen Con:
New Kickstarter Projects
Here are a couple of cooperative board games that popped up on Kickstarter over the last couple of weeks:
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!