Below you’ll find some of our favorite recent cooperative board game content from around the web, including reviews, unboxings, podcasts, and playthroughs.
- GameNight! played the new real-time dice game Pandemic: Rapid Response:
- At the Origins Awards, a game we’re pretty big fans of won Best Card Game.
- The Spiel des Jahres nominees were announced. A couple cooperative games are up for awards.
- A digital version of Gloomhaven is going to be on Steam very soon.
- Plaid Hat Games announced that they’ll be releasing Aftermath, their next Adventure Book Game, later this year.
- The Discriminating Gamer reviewed the science fiction miniatures game Zombicide: Invader:
- Gameosity Reviews reviewed the card game Narabi.
- Behind the Box reviewed the escape room co-op Exit: The Game – The Catacombs of Horror.
- The Game Boy Geek reviewed the deduction party game One Key.
- Singlehandedly reviewed the fantasy adventure game Champions of Hara.
- Nerd Union reviewed the cooperative fighting game RWBY: Combat Ready.
- Tabletop Times reviewed the detective game Chronicles of Crime.
- BoardGames4K played the co-op family game Forbidden Island.
- Beaton Games played the tactical role-playing game The City of Kings.
- jPlay played the cooperative miniatures game Brook City.
- Board, Deck & Dice played the abstract strategy game Sensor Ghosts.
- Board Game Inquisition unboxed the dungeon crawl Perdition’s Mouth: Abyssal Rift.
- Meet Me At The Table unboxed What Goes Up, Must Come Down, the new expansion for The 7th Continent.
- Boardgames with Niramas unboxed the strategy game Pax Emancipation.
- Rolling Solo unboxed the cooperative horror game Dawn of the Zeds.
- Tuesday Knight Podcast talked about The Mind during a recent episode.
- The Polyhedron Collider chatted about a bunch of games, including Letter Jam, during their latest show.
New Kickstarter Projects
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!