Below you’ll find some of our favorite recent cooperative board game content from around the web, including reviews, unboxings, podcasts, and playthroughs.
- Jambalaya Plays Games reviewed Escape Tales: The Awakening:
- Catalyst Game Labs announced the street dates for multiple games, including expansions for Shadowrun: Crossfire and Dragonfire.
- Variety posted the news that DreamWorks Animation is acquiring the movie rights to Mice and Mystics.
- The Discriminating Gamer reviewed The Captain is Dead: Lockdown:
- Roll For Crit reviewed Forbidden Sky.
- The Dice Tower reviewed T.I.M.E Stories: Brotherhood of the Coast.
- Dice and Dragons reviewed Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game.
- The Dicey Review previewed Meeple Steeple.
- TechRaptor reviewed Dark Souls: Forgotten Paths.
- BGG user EH Gaming reviewed Escape The Dark Castle Review.
- BGG user seaniefresh101 reviewed Escape: The Curse of the Temple.
- BGG user gschloesser reviewed Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island.
- TheBeastsOfWar played a game of Holding On: The Troubled Life of Billy Kerr:
- Crit Camp Gaming played a game of Codenames Duet.
- Board Crazy played a game of The Mind.
- HitPointsGaming played a game of Perdition’s Mouth: Abyssal Rift.
- Prattski The Tabletop Gamer played a game of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle.
- The BattleCast played a game of Street Masters.
- DorkSideGaming unboxed The Reckoners:
- Awaken Realms unboxed Nemesis.
- Board on the Bayou unboxed Too Many Bones: Undertow.
- Zatu Games unboxed Chronicles of Crime.
- Bonding With Board Games unboxed Pax Emancipation.
- Down the Vent unboxed Deep Madness and expansions.
- CoOp Cast talked to Brady and Adam Sadler, the guys who designed Street Masters, Brook City, and Heroes of Terrinoth:
- The Mega Meeple chatted with designer Kate Tessier about her latest game, Wardens.
New Kickstarter Projects
Here are three cooperative board games that showed up on Kickstarter recently:
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!