Below you’ll find some of our favorite cooperative board game content from the last month or so, including reviews, unboxings, and playthroughs.
- The King of Average reviewed the narrative adventure game Solomon Kane:
- CMON announced that they’ll be releasing We Care, a new co-op that borrows some mechanisms from The Grizzled.
- Ryan and Bethany Board Game Reviews reviewed the limited communication game Tranquility:
- Zatu Games reviewed the detective game Chronicles of Crime: 1400.
- Legends of Nerdvana reviewed the cooperative deduction game Mysterium Park.
- Allies or Enemies reviewed the co-op strategy game Spirit Island.
- CBK Gaming reviewed the horror adventure game Zombicide: Black Plague.
- S vs J Board Games reviewed the hand management game Pandemic: Fall of Rome.
- TechRaptor reviewed the fighting game Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid.
- GeekDad reviewed the real-time co-op Groundhog Day: The Game.
- Geeks Under Grace reviewed the sci-fi adventure game Escape the Dark Sector.
- Meet Me At The Table played the co-op dungeon crawler The Ghosts Betwixt:
- Me Myself & Dice played the tower defense game Kingdom Rush: Rift in Time.
- Dad vs Daughter played the real-time cooperative game Last Defense!
- Rob’s Gaming Table played the deck building game Aeon’s End: Outcasts.
- The Hexy Beast unboxed the co-op RPG game Folklore: The Affliction:
- Boardgame Basecoats unboxed the environmental game The Aquicorn Cove.
- Shamus Smith unboxed the superhero game Marvel United.
- Meeple Mountain unboxed survival game Paleo.
- Roy’s Game Table unboxed the cooperative dice game X-Men: Mutant Insurrection.
Click here to see other co-ops on Kickstarter right now.
- Bloodborne: The Board Game – Find it at BGG, Amazon, and Miniature Market.
- X-Men: Mutant Insurrection – Find it at BGG and Miniature Market.
- Marvel Champions – Scarlet Witch Hero Pack – Find it at BGG, Amazon, and Miniature Market.
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!