Below you’ll find some cooperative board game content from the last three or so weeks, including reviews, unboxings, podcasts, and playthroughs.
- Pirate’s Parley Gaming! reviewed the tower defense game Castle Panic:
- Osprey Games announced that they will be releasing Embers of Memory: A Throne of Glass Game, a two-player cooperative game based on the final book in Sarah J. Maas’ bestselling series.
- United Soft Media released a digital version of Legends of Andor for iOS and Android.
- No Pun Included reviewed the science fiction co-op Gen7:
- The Gaming Gang reviewed the deck building game Shadowrift.
- Pounds and Inches reviewed the cooperative kids game Sunny and Stormy Day.
- RogueWatson reviewed the dice rolling game One Deck Dungeon.
- marcowargamer reviewed the real-time cooperative game 5-Minute Marvel.
- Downtime Gaming reviewed the horror game Resident Evil 2: The Board Game.
- The Room and Board reviewed the party game Mountains of Madness.
- There Will Be Games reviewed the co-op card game Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth.
- The Cardboard Herald reviewed the role playing game Legacy of Dragonholt.
- BGG user meeplegamers reviewed the puzzle game Holding On: The Troubled Life of Billy Kerr.
- GameNight! played the route-building game Bandido:
- I Heart Board Games played the survival board game Dead of Winter.
- Boardgames with Niramas played the mystery game Chronicles of Crime.
- Rob’s Tabletop World played the co-op card game Cards of Cthulhu.
- Matt Upton unboxed the tower defense game Goblivion:
- Eric Salzman unboxed his adventure game Mysterious Island.
- Seeds and Buttons unboxed the dexterity co-op Menara.
- The Players Aid unboxed the real-time war game UBOOT.
- Rolling Dice & Taking Names talked about Too Many Bones: Undertow, Kitchen Rush, and other games on one of their latest episodes.
- The Dice Tower talked about Comanauts and many other game on their latest podcast.
New Kickstarter Projects
Here are a couple of cooperative board games that popped up on Kickstarter recently:
If you know of any new cooperative board game reviews, news, unboxings, playthroughs, or anything else co-op board game related, don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below to let us know about it!